I thought it would be cute to make a mini marionette with a little stage that would fit in an Altoids tin and could also be kept in there. So in the video I was being silly and my boyfriend thought it would be funny to post a video of that. Pay no attention to the video!!
Beads, Clay, paper mache ( I used a variety of beads but you can used whatever you want!)
Round Nose Pliers Pliers
Pliers (without grooves)
Wire Cutters or Snippers
9 Volt Battery
Step 1: Make the Legs
To make the legs you need roughly 1" piece of wire.
1. Bend Wire around to make stop. You can use pliers to do this if need be.
2. Add Beads (a seed bead and 3mm bead)
3 Bend Wire
4. Add Beads (a 3mm & 4mm bead
5. Bend wire towards front of leg
5. Make a loop and Cut extra wire off
6. Repeat for other Leg