With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
For the cake: • 3 1/2 cups cake flour • 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature • 2 1/2 cups sugar • ...
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. • Sift the cake flour into a bowl and set aside. • Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar on ...
• Using a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon, divide the batter evenly among the cupcake tins - about 2/3 full. • Bake one pan at a time ...
• Using an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese, butter and vanilla together on medium speed until smooth. • Add the sugar, and beat on low speed until ...
• Cut the corner out of a plastic freezer storage bag. Start with a small hole - you can always make a bigger cut later. • If ...
• Make sure the cupcakes are completely cool before frosting. • Holding the bag straight up and down, squeeze out about a tablespoon of frosting onto each ...
Cookie Monster Cupcakesby zazenergy
Secret Message Cupcakes!by ectadie
Red Velvet Halloween Ghost Cupcakesby TreatFactory
Festive Red Velvet Cupcakesby SydandJas
Katniss Spicy Red Velvet Hunger Games Cupcakesby cakeyou
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »