I have my youngest son to thank for this Instructable. He wanted S'mores, but didn't want the marshmallows put in the microwave. He wanted authentic, toasted-on-an-open-flame S'mores.
When I told him that I did not really want to fire up the grill just to make a couple S'mores, he suggested a mini grill. BRILLIANT!
Step 1: Parts and Tools Needed
(1) Cedar Plank
(4) Bolts - 1/4 inch and 2 and 1/2 inches tall
(4) Nuts - 1/4 inch
(4) Optional washers for the bolts
(1) 2.5oz Stainless Steel Condiment Cup (Four for 1$ at Wal-Mart)
(1) Box of cheap toothpicks
(1) Box of matches
(1) Bag of large marshmallows
(1) Chocolate Bar
(1) Box of graham crackers
(1) Bamboo skewers, normally used for shish kabobs
(1) 2 and 1/2 inch drill bit
(1) 1/4 inch drill bit