I recently sourced these really cool wooden dowels (there were two different sizes!) at a local craft shop. The dowels worked great for the Creepy Coupe's wheels and candle holder headlights.
In addition to wooden dowels, popsicle sticks (various sizes too!), matchsticks, wooden ice cream spoons and toothpicks, materials used were mostly from my spares box.
Tools used for the build were:
Olfa cutter Fine tweezers Mechanical pencil Ruler Various Clamps Elmers White Glue
- Dremel 3000 & Dremel Minimite with the following attachments:
- Coarse/fine 1/2" drum sander
- Coarse/fine 1/4" drum sander
- Coarse/fine disc sander
- #125 high speed cutter
- #107 & #110 engraving cutter
- Standard and reinforced cutting wheel
- #953 & #8193 aluminum oxide grinding stone