After the rather complex Space 1999 Eagle instructable, an easier ad less serious build this time - really! Here's an instructable to make Hanna-Barbera's No. 2 Creepy Coupe from the cartoon series Wacky Races.
Driven by the Gruesome Twosome, the unique vehicle features a belfry on top of a hearse. The mini Popsicle stick model of the Creepy Coupe includes details like a dragon tail attempting to burrow behind the vehicle and a V-6 engine complete with exhaust pipes and twin air intake manifolds.
Step 1: Materials and Tools
In addition to wooden dowels, popsicle sticks (various sizes too!), matchsticks, wooden ice cream spoons and toothpicks, materials used were mostly from my spares box.
Tools used for the build were:
- Dremel 3000 & Dremel Minimite with the following attachments:
- Coarse/fine 1/2" drum sander
- Coarse/fine 1/4" drum sander
- Coarse/fine disc sander
- #125 high speed cutter
- #107 & #110 engraving cutter
- Standard and reinforced cutting wheel
- #953 & #8193 aluminum oxide grinding stone
- Olfa cutter
- Fine tweezers
- Mechanical pencil
- Various Clamps
- Elmers White Glue