Hi guys, i was moving around bits and bobs of stuff i've gathered a long the years, most parts where from printers, scanners, and fax machines, i got two rails, 3 nylon sliders, add a dremel, some zip ties, i got some wood from an old cupboard that broke, and some springs also found in printers, et voilá, a free mini drill press!
Step 1: Materials/tools
You will need:
- two steel rails/rods
- some nylon sliders(some printers use copper sliders, it's fine)
- a few zip ties(more zip ties = sturdier)
- a bit of wood, for the base
- springs, the same diameter as the steel sliders(optional, but IMO it looks and performs better with them)
- A dremel tool
- A drill, I used a cordless one...