Step 1: What You Need
-1 Bic round stic pen
-1 small binder clip
-3 small washers
-2 big washers
-hot glue gun
-and a small paperclip
- 1 rubber-band
Step 2: Building the Rod
2.Cut the rubber-band in half and tape each end to one side of the pen thing
3.Then,tape the launcher piece to the front of the pen casing
(keep the ink tube ,you will need it)
Step 3: Making the Reel
1. Clip the binder clip onto the opposite end of the pen from the launcher
2. get your bolt and put a small washer on by the head of the bolt
3.then partially put the bolt through the first grip and put the 2 big washers and one small on the bolt
4. now put the rest of the bolt through the second grip
5.put on the last small washer and 1 nut
6.bend one end up from the parer-clip and put it on the bolt and hot glue it in place
7.put the second nut on the bolt so the paper-clip is sandwiched between bolts. The paper-clip will be used as the handle.
Step 4: Add the Fishing Line
Step 5: Launching
1. First, unreel the amount of line you want. The more line you let out, the further your line will cast out.
2. Now, push the ink tube through part B and let the end of the ink tube catch on the rubber-band.
3. Push the tube through the 2 washers on the reel.
4. Be sure part A snaps into part B
5. To launch, aim the pole towards the spot you want it to land and push part C towards part B
Tadda! Hopefully, you'll catch a fish.