Step 1: What you will need
- Miniature Nativity set, mine are about 1.5cm tall (you can find the set I used here -though that is not where I bought mine)
- Small pieces of wood
- Small tree branch
- Sheet magnet
- Sheet metal
- Paint and brushes
- Wood glue and regular glue
- Saw for cutting wood
- Tin snips
Step 2: Cutting and staining wood
- The floor is 10.5cmX2.5cm and 0.3cm thick
- The two side pieces are 2cmX2cm and 0.5cm thick
- The branches for the roof are 7cm long for each side (I used 4 branches per side to give the same width as the side walls (2cm) and one small branch 2cm long for the centre beam.
- (Optional) I had originally meant to add a back wall as well but thought that it looked better without it. This would be the same length as the floor (10.5cm) and wide enough to fit under the roof.
Step 3: Glue together
Step 4: Metal and Magnets
While that is drying you can cut the small pieces of the sheet magnet and glue to the bottom of the figurines. Trim off any excess magnet around the edges.
Next to have the little angel perch on top of the roof. I cut a small piece of metal painted one side brown (so it blends in with the branches of the roof) and glued it to the centre beam towards the front.