- Glue with hot glue the 3 pieces of toilet paper rolls on a piece of cardboard.
- Cut the base into a nice shape.
- Cut thepieces of news paper in to smaller pieces of paper. Put the small piece of paper in a container and mix it up with water (you can also do this with a blender). When you have a past of water and paper you can put some wallpaper powder in the mixture and stir this for a minute. Now you have a nice mixture to put on your pencil holder.
Note: This is not the best way to do it. I was just testing out some new things. This mixture takes about 4 to 5 days to completely dry and the past runs down.
- Than with a sponge and some light gray (almost with) dot the paint on the pencil holder.
- Paint the inside of the pencil holder black.
You are finish with the first part.
- Get some old copper wiring and strip it.
- Get a small piece of copper, from about 45mm long.
- Wrap the copper wiring around the small piece of copper.
- On the end are 2 wires, put more copper wiring on the piece and make a third branch.
- With some 20mm and 40mm long copper wires I was playing around until I had the right look.
- When you have the right look, solder the joins together.
- Paint the tree in a brown color.