Credit and ID cards cannot be 'flipped' in magic wallet designs. This design offers an elastic exterior to hold those stiff cards.
You will need
- 1 stiff plastic card (hotel card works well)
- 1 spare card for measuring (not used in final product)
- 2 matching rubber bands
- (optional) decorating paper/vinyl/wallpaper, or for the ultimate minimalists, combined club barcodes
- a pair of scissors
- a marker
- 10 minutes
Step 1: Materials
- main card: 1 stiff plastic card (hotel cards are stiff and do not have embossed words)
- spare card as a place holder (same size as the main card, a regular credit card should do)
- 2 rubber bands, approximate length needed to wrap loosely around the length of the plastic.
Cut the rubber bands. The length of the cut rubber bands should span the *width* of 3 cards, with a little spare for gluing.