You will be the humorous character on the block when you paint this Minion face faster than you can say "Bello!"
Step 1: Step by Step
Here's my step by step visual:
1) First, I mix some white with Storm Cloud Grey (Mehron Paradise) to make two large circles around the eyes for the goggles.
2) Then, I used the same grey, but this time mixed with black (Mehron Paradise) to make the shadowing on the goggles.
3) Then, using more black, I painted the hooks on the goggle frames.
4) Then, I dived into my white to add highlights on the goggles.
5) Now comes the fun part! I used a mix of yellow from Snazaroo and Bright Yellow from Mehron Paradise to cover my face and neck.
6) Then, I used yellow and white to fill with in the goggle frames for the eyes.
7) Finally, I used a bit of black to outline the white part of the minion's eyes.
8-9) Time to be silly in front of the camera!
Step 2: Bello!
Bello! Check out my minion photo gallery!