2 mint chocolate bars
1 can unsalted black beans
1/2 cup butter
1 graham cracker pie crust
3/4 cup brown sugar
Step 1: Mix
- Mix the butter, sugar and beans in the food processor.
- Melt one and a half chocolate bars in a double boiler.
- Add melted chocolate to the food processor. Mix.
- Beat the eggs until they begin to hold shape.
- Fold the bean/chocolate mixture into the eggs.
Step 2: Bake
- Pour into pie crust, flatten with a rubber spatula.
- Bake the pie in the oven for 1 hour at 350 F. Don't fret when the pie puffs up, it will settle when you remove it.