Introduction: Mirror Fog Graffiti
Did you ever thought to do graffiti?
Do you want to do it Cool? Special? Surprisingly?
What about indoor graffiti? in the shower room?
Mmmm... on the mirror!
Step 1: Materials
- Cardboard - 1
- Sharpie - 1
- Cutting knife - 1
- Paper towel - 2 squares
- Dish soap - one drop
Step 2: Making Your Shape!
Do you have all the ingredients? GOOD!
- Draw your shape
- Cut it with the cutter knife
Step 3: Prepare the "paint"
- Detached two squares of paper towel and fold them.
- Drip one drop of the dish soap and rub it
Step 4: Finally! Make the Graffiti!
- Hold your cardboard on the mirror
- rub the paper towel ot the mirror trough the holes you made
- Clean the soap extras with dry paper tower till the mirror looks clean
Step 5: Make It Simple!
You can also write with a paint brush or a swab.