Did you ever thought to do graffiti?
Do you want to do it Cool? Special? Surprisingly?
What about indoor graffiti? in the shower room?
Mmmm... on the mirror!
Step 1: Materials
- Cardboard - 1
- Sharpie - 1
- Cutting knife - 1
- Paper towel - 2 squares
- Dish soap - one drop
Step 2: Making Your Shape!
Do you have all the ingredients? GOOD!
- Draw your shape
- Cut it with the cutter knife
Step 3: Prepare the "paint"
- Detached two squares of paper towel and fold them.
- Drip one drop of the dish soap and rub it
Step 4: Finally! Make the Graffiti!
- Hold your cardboard on the mirror
- rub the paper towel ot the mirror trough the holes you made
- Clean the soap extras with dry paper tower till the mirror looks clean
Step 5: Make It Simple!
You can also write with a paint brush or a swab.