Introduction: Mixed Vegetable Curry
- Mixed vegetable curry can be perfect choice to include all veggies in our regular diet. Here Veggies and green peas simmered in spiced onion tomato paste and this curry goes well with chapathi.roti,phulka or naan.
-One chopped carrot
- One diced potato
- Few chopped french beans
- One chopped onion(for puree)
- Two chopped tomatoes
- One small onion chopped
- Half cup of fresh green peas
- Two tablespoon dessicated coconut
- One teaspoon red chilli powder
- Two teaspoon coriander powder
- One teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Salt as per taste
- Teaspoon cumin seeds
- Few curry leaves
- Teaspoon dry fenugreek leaves
Step 1: First Step
-First take blender and add 2 tablespoon dessicated coconut,one chopped onion and two chopped tomatoes and blend them to fine paste
Step 2: Procedure for Curry
Take a vessel and add oil. When is heated add cumin seeds and when they splutter add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste ,few curry leaves and saute for few minutes
Step 3: Add Blended Onion Tomato Paste
Next add blended onion tomato paste and give a mix.
Step 4: Add Spices
Add teaspoon red chilli powder.two teaspoon coriander powder and salt as per taste. Mix so that all spices are blended with onion tomato paste
Step 5: Add Veggies
- Now add chopped mixed veggies(potatoes,carrots,beans and even green peas)
- Mix all veggies with onion tomato spice paste
Step 6: Cover the Lid and Cook
Add little water and cover the lid. Cook till all veggies become soft.
Step 7: Serve
Finally add teaspoon dry fenugreek leaves and switch off stove. Garnish with onions, roasted cashews and serve mixed vegetable curry with chapathi
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.