Introduction: Mobile Controlled Bluetooth Car || Easy || Simple || Hc-05 || Motor Shield
Please SUBSCRIBE To my YouTube channel..........
This the Bluetooth controlled car that used HC-05 Bluetooth module to communicate with mobile.
We can control the car with mobile via Bluetooth.
There is an app to control the motion of car.
Step 1: Requirements
- Arduino uno
- Motor shield
- Battery for motor (above 4v and above 1amp)
- Power bank of 5v to power the arduino
- HC-05 Bluetooth module
- Robot chassis
Step 2: Assemble the Chassis
Assemble the motor, wheels and chassis....
As given instructions with chassis.
Step 3: Download the Zip File
- Download the zip file
- And extract it
Step 4: Add the AF Motor Library
- Extract the zip file
- Open extracted folder
- Copy the AF motor folder
- Now go to document section
- Open arduino folder
- Now open library folder
- Paste the AFMotor folder
- Then close it
Step 5: Upload Program
- Connect arduino with laptops or pc
- Open extracted folder again
- Open the car program
- Go to the tools in arduino software
- Make sure board are arduino Uno and port where arduino connected
- Upload the program
Step 6: Circuit Connections
- Solder two wires at arduino's 0 and 1 pin that is RX and TX.
- Fix the motor shield on the top of arduino
- Connect all motors on motor shield as given in circuit.
- Left motor are connected to M3 and M4
- Right motor are connected to M1 and M2
- If any motor are rotating in reverse direction then reverse the connection of motor
Step 7: Add Bluetooth Module
- Take Bluetooth module
- Connect two female to female wire at +5v and GND
- Connect Bluetooth's +5v and GND with servo's + and - on motor shield as shown in picture.
- Connect RX of arduino to TX of Bluetooth module
- Connect TX of arduino to RX of Bluetooth module
Step 8: Power the Arduino and Motors
- Connect power bank to arduino via USB cable
- Connect the battery to motor shield
Step 9: Connect the App
- Turn on Bluetooth
- Search for new device
- Click on hc-05
- Enter the password 1234
- Once it paired open play store
- Search for arduino Bluetooth rc car
- Download the app and open
- Click on setting icon
- Click on connect to car
- Click on hc-05
- Red Light turn into green it means it connected
- All done
Step 10: All Done
Now all done move left, right and up, down arrow in app to operate robot.