- Please read through these application instructions very carefully.
- Have at least 2 people to apply these circle graphics.
- Allow yourself a minimum of 1 hour of uninterrupted time to complete this application.
- It is best to apply these graphics at closing so that they can set overnight.
- Clean the kitchen counter millwork surface and let it dry completely before you begin.
- These graphics start on the side closest to the front entrance.
Note: Your strips may already be pre-cut into single strips.
Make sure these circles are never more than one orange strip length away from the previous circle. The only exception is from the 'YES' circle to the last 'GET 2 FREE SPRING ROLLS' circle. In this case you will need to use 2 strips.
Note: Varying the lengths between circles and slightly turning the circles at different angles will add interest.
Closest to the door - DO YOU LIKE SPRING ROLLS?
Next up high on the millwork - YES
Next down low on the millwork - NO
After the 'NO' moving away from the front door - WHAT IF THEY WERE FREE?
After 'WHAT IF THEY WERE FREE?' - STILL NO
After 'STILL NO' - WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU!
After the 'YES' and 'WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU!' furthest away from the font door - GET 2 FREE SPRING ROLLS
*REFER TO THE PICTURE FOR EXACT PLACEMENT
Note: The 'WHAT IF THEY WERE FREE?' circle needs to be turned to an angle where the words flow towards the 'YES' circle (because we want them to say yes!). And there should be an orange strip placed between the 'WHAT IF THEY WERE FREE?' and 'YES' circles.