For this costume, I used clothes that I had around the house, including a homemade corset from a couple of years ago, some snakeskin stockings, and an older grecian-ish dress.
So, let's get down to what you'll need:
- A bunch of rubber snakes- I used around 15- the more realistic looking, the better!
- An old wig.
- Some colored hairspray/ spraypaint.
- Fishing line and a strong needle.
- Red eyeliner and lipstick.
- Green, yellow, and bronze facepaint. I prefer the brand Snazaroo, because it's waterbased and will stay on forever, but when you want it to come off, it's really easy to remove!
- An old pair of fishnet stockings. Wash them first- don't be disgusting.
- Liquid latex.
- Fake lashes and mascara (optional).
The rest of the costume:
- Old grecian-ish style dress that I had lying around.
- A corset that I made for myself ages ago.
- Some snakeskin print tights.
And voila! Now I'll show you how I put it all together...