*note-if you discover any tips and tricks on your own feel free to share them with me. I'll try them out, and I'll update my instructable here if I notice the same thing
Step 1: Materials
2. 1 needle
3. 1-2 bowls
4. 1 pencil
5. measuring tape*
6. Kistka (I own all the sizes, but if your just learning start with the largest to get used to it.)
8. 1 box of food dye
10. 1 or more candles
11. A tray to keep your tables clean
12. Q-tips/ cotton balls
13. paper towels
Step 2: Blowing the egg
2. Make each hole bigger than the original hole, yet make the holes correspond with the size of each side. The skinnier side of the oval gets the skinnier hole, and the same rule applies to the bigger side getting the bigger hole.
3. Take a deep, strong breath and blow into the egg on the skinny side with all your might.
4. If nothing comes out then take your needle and swivel, and poke it around in your egg thus breaking the blockage.
5. If still nothing comes out then repeat steps 2 and 3 until success finds you.
6. You may want to try a longer needle if your still having trouble, and if your really in a rut make your holes larger.
7. Blow your egg until there is no more fluid inside it.
8. Rinse under running water.
9. Blow again!