The cost is prob. less than 20 bucks. Just try to find what you have at home.
I made it at Tech shop. TechShop
Step 1: Tools
- 2 Brushes: I use one medium size brushes ( see photo) and one small brushes. Bascially, you can use any brushes you want.
- Scissor: ( Scissor is to trim the tip off ) you can use garden scissor if you dont have it, just use any scissor you have ( not the one you use in your kitchen )
- Sanding Sponge: I get this at home depot for USD 3.19
- Prime/Paint: I am lazy so I just use this Prime and paint two in one combo. It works well. The brand is Behr, you can also find it at homedepot
- Tree branches: ( I will use three of them so later I can put in my vases ) You can also pick more or less base on your needs and the size of your vase.
- Glass/Clear vase *1