Introduction: Modified Vehicle Emblem
Turn to the dark side and convert your transportation to an imperial weapon.
- Spray Paint
- Clear Coat Spray Paint
- Vinyl Sticker
Step 1: Preperation
- Remove the emblem then sand off the top layer. Also sand any raised surfaces flat.
- Clean off any dust and oil in preparation for painting.
Step 2: Paint and Apply Sticker
- Paint the bare emblem with any color spray paint. For best results be sure to use primer or a spray paint that includes a primer.
- Measure the emblem and purchase a vinyl sticker that fits. Ebay and Amazon have a very wide variety.
- Let the paint dry and then attach the vinyl sticker.
- Apply a few layers of clear coat to protect the paint and the sticker.
Step 3: Reattach
Reattach the emblem.
Runner Up in the
Cars & Motorcycles Contest
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.