Step 1: Materials
• White electric tape (or any other means of attachment)
• Thread or ribbon
• Spray paint
• Craft knife or scissors
Step 2: Where to get Materials
• Whenever there is a little bit of tape left on a roll that seems to be too short to be usable, put it aside for a project like this.
• Much like the tape, if you have just enough thread left or ribbon left on a spool to seem useless, you will have just enough for this.
• After a major paint job on a horse trailer, my mom had a little bit of 4 colors of spray paint left. I used up the last of two bottles for this. Buying fresh cans is unnecessary.
Step 3: Loop Creation
2) Use the scissors to cut the scores around the entire tube, forming small loops. For this design (which is open to modification), you will need 32 loops.
3) After all loops are cut, fold each one on opposite ends to create a football shape.