With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
This is a simple upcycling decoration! Never waste toilet paper or gift wrap tubes again! Makes a great gift for a grandma who likes homemade stuff. Also, if ...
• Empty gift wrap tube • White electric tape (or any other means of attachment) • Thread or ribbon • Spray paint • Craft knife or scissors
• Wrapping for Christmas, and run out of wrapping paper? Don’t throw that tube away! Don’t let your dog play with it! Save it! • Whenever there is ...
1) Using the craft knife, score every 1⁄16 to 1⁄4 inch along the gift wrap tube. Consistency in size is unnecessary as long as the size is in ...
4) Tape four together, points meeting in the middle, using minimal tape. I used about 1⁄8 inch of tape for every attachment. 5) Create eight of these four-petal “flowers.” ...
9) Lay these grids flat on newspaper and spray them evenly with spray paint. Be sure to cover all sides. 10) Wait for the paint to dry! 11) ...
14) Congratulations! You now have your very own Modular Abode Embellishment Device! 15) Hang it from the ceiling with left over thread! Hang it on the wall from ...
Majestic Upcycled Christmas wreathby arelyxm_
Easiest Holiday Wreathby kelleymarie
Lightbulb ornamentsby keyicui17
How to create a fun and easy Christmas Tree ornament from recycled items.by daria_akers
Bottled Christmas Treeby diane.lin.94
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »