I made two different organizers, one for a desk or table top and one that mounts to the wall. The wall-mounted organizer was inspired by the concept of a bulletin board, but incorporated plant life and organizational features. Both organizers feature a clock, pen and pencil holders, small flower vases, cell phone holders, planters of various sizes, and small containers for different organizational needs.
Step 1: Designing the Organizer
- Wall-mounted organizer
- Desktop Organizer
- Pieces attach together via magnets, on a grid
- Hide magnets as much as possible
- Made with a variety of hardwoods
- Pen/Pencil Holder
- Large Planter - the central piece all the magnetic organizers snap to
- Small Planter
- Teensy Planter or Tray
- Test Tube Flower Vase
- Large Tray
- Small Trays
- Phone Holder
- This wall organizer would have the same organizational features as the desk organizer (listed above) with the addition of a cork board and room for extra magnets to hang photos, etc.