Introduction: Moist Honey Cake With Coffee Flavour
Preparing Moist Honey Cake with coffee Flavour. I saw about Honey cake in a show and i want to taste honey cake with Coffee flavour. So searched many recipes and combined to made these recipe. Honey cake is Sweet and Moist. Everyone in my family loved it.
Step 1: Ingredients Used (1 Cup=500ml)
- All Purpose Flour, 2 cups
- Baking Powder, 1/2 Tablespoon
- Baking soda, 1/2 Teaspoon
- Honey, 1/2 cup
- Sugar, 1/2 cup
- Brown Sugar, 1/4 cup
- Egg, 2
- Vegetable oil, 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence, 1 Teaspoon
- Orange juice, 1/2 cup
- Warm Coffee, 1/2 cup
- Ground Cinnamon, 1 Teaspoon
- Ground Cloves, a pinch
- Ground Pepper, a pinch
- Salt, a pinch
2 Large Bowls, Wire whisk or Electric mixer, Measuring Cup, Pan, Oven
Step 2: Mix Dry Ingredents
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C (350 degree F)
- In a large bowl add Flour , Baking Powder, Baking soda, Salt. Mix well.
- Add Cinnamon, Cloves, and Pepper.
- Mix granulated sugar and Brown sugar with it.
Step 3: Mix Wet Ingredients
- In another bowl add Oil, Eggs, Vanilla essence, and Orange juice.
- Whisk together.
- Heat milk and add the coffee powder. I like to make strong coffee along with milk.
- Let it cool down to 35 degree C(95 degree F) before adding to the whisked ingredients. Whisk it.
First time i added coffee a little bit hot, it boils the egg and become disaster. So make sure the temperature is slighty warm.
- Make a well in the center of the Dry ingredients and add the Wet ingredients.
- Use strong wire whisk or electric mixer on slow speed.
- Combine the ingredients well to make a thick batter.
Step 4: Bake It
- Grease the Pan. I used loaf Pan.
- Pour batter into the Pan.
- Bake it for 50 to 60 minutes. This is liquid batter so it may need extra time depending on oven.
- Insert toothpick in center to check it is well baked.
- The cake should spring back when gently pressed.
Let it cool down for 10 minutes and remove it from Pan. Then put it in wire rack and cool it completely.
Enjoy the Tasty Moist Honey cake with Coffee flavour
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.