Serve : 2 Persons, 2 Jumbo Muffin cups
Here i used 1 medium ceramic bowl which is 13cm dia and 6cm height.
Step 1: Ingredients
1/4 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 whole egg , 1 egg yolk
3 tbsp all purpose flour
Butter for greasing baking bowl
Step 2: Method
2. Take a microwave safe bowl, add in choco chip and butter. Microwave it for 1 minute.
3. Mix the melted choco chip and butter using fork/spoon.
4. Add powdered sugar and mix well.
5. Add eggs in it and beat nicely.
6. Finally add all purpose flour, mix it without lumps.
7. Grease the baking bowl with butter, pour the batter in it.
8. Bake for 12 minutes and let it cool for sometime.
9. Run knife around the edges of the bowl , place a plate on the top and flip it carefully.