Introduction: Molten Lava Cake
Molten Lava Cake
60g butter + extra to butter ramekins
2 tablespoon flour
73g brown sugar
1. In a double boiler, melt chocolate.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, beat Eggs and Sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Once chocolate is melted, remove pan from heat and add in butter. Mix until the butter melts fully.
4. Add chocolate/butter mixture into the eggs, add all-purpose flour and mix until well incorporated.
5. Butter bottom and sides of ramekins (Oven proofed small glass/porcelain bowls) and pour in mixture about 3/4 way full.
6. Place ramekins on a baking tray and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 C) for 10 – 15 minutes.
Shorter for gooey (molten) inside, longer for stiff inside.
7.Cool on rack.
8.Icing the top
1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup (65 grams) granulated white sugar
1)whip cream cheese until smooth.
2)Beat in vanilla and sugar until fully incorporated.
3)Place a heap onto the plate and use the back of a tablespoon to spread.
2 tablespoons caster sugar
2 tablespoons water
200g frozen strawberries
Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan.
Stirring over a medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
Add berries and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
Drizzle onto plate.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.