1 box of cake mix
Small vanilla wafers
Large vanilla wafers
3 cups of powdered sugar
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
1 stick of butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla flavor
2 tablespoons of milk
1 ziplock bag
1. In a large bowl mix the cake mix according to the package and bake.
2.In a smaller bowl mix 3 cups of powder sugar and butter until blended well.
3.Add the vanilla.
4.Mix in cocoa powder as well as milk blend until the consistency you'd like. If the mixture is too dry add milk by the table spoon and mix together well.
5. Once the cupcakes have cooled ice them with the chocolate icing.
6. Use one large wafer placed in the lower center of the cupcake where the mouth and nose would be (you'll be drawing on that later with the left over icing)
7. Place two smaller wafers on the left and right side of the cupcake to make the monkeys ears.
8. Place two chocolate chips between the ears and above the larger wafer for the eyes.
9. Sprinkle some chocolate sprinkles about the eyes and between the ears to give it the affect of monkey hair.
10. Place the remaining icing in a ziplock bag and snip off one corner
11. Draw the nose and mouth of the monkey.