Some time back I had the opportunity to make fridge magnets that looked like those chicken. Now I'm about to make some more of them and I thought that I can make a tutorial showing how to make them by yourself.
Step 1: What you will need and step 1
- Scroll saw (in my case Proxxon DSH)
- Hot glue gun
- Wood (in my case it was oak plywood)
- Grey undercoad paint (in my case it was Montana spray, color Mouse)
- Paints: (in my case it was Revell paints)
- White (Revell number 301)
- Red (Revell number 330)
- Black (Revell number 8)
- Glue stick
- Hot-melt adhesive for glue gun
- Masking tape
Print the pattern (download the pattern here) and cut the wood to the dimension of the pattern.
Step 2: Masking tape
Step 4: Cutting and sanding
Peel off the masking tape and sand the burrs made in the process of cutting.