Do you like making things out of rope? Or paracord? Or something like that? Do you like to boast about yourself? Then prove yourself worthy for that self praise and make your own Monkey's Fist Keychain! Carry it around with you everywhere and show it to people and proudly tell them, "You know what? I made this myself."
Step 1: Materials Required
1) Around 3 feet and 7" of paracord or any other cord ( rope can also be used)
2) 1 bead
3) A keyring
Step 2: Making the monkey's fist
1) Wrap the rope thrice around your fingers loosely.
2) Wrap the rope horizontally thrice around the first three loops loosely.
3) Now you need a kind of core for your monkey's fist. So here I have used a bead. You can use any other small spherical object.
4) Now wrap the rope thrice around the core through the gap of the horizontal and vertical wrappings.
5) Now pull the rope and tighten the monkey's fist knot. Don't just pull the two ends, you will have to pull each wrapping until it becomes tight.