The reason I am entering this into the ShopBot challenge is because I would love to have a CNC machine and be able to cut acrylic into custom aquariums and custom LED Fixtures to make more ibles' and share designs with others and give kits as gifts to friends.
Step 1: Materials
2. Glass Drill Bits (Bosch 4 piece set)
3. Drill (or drill press preferably)
4. Modelling Clay
5. Water Bottle
6. 10 watt compact flourescent bulb.
7. Clamp on light.
8. 1/4" OD tubing (Opaque stiff kind)
9. 3/8" OD Tubing the clear flexible kind, (make sure the Inside Diameter is more than the ID of the 1/4" tubing)
10. 1/4" plastic press in valve
11. 100% pure silicone glue clear or colored. (only pure silicone it is non toxic and won't leach chemicals into the water)
12. Aquarium Sand