Ingredients for Cracker-Cake part:
1. 1 1/2 sleeves of Ritz Crackers
2. 3 large egg whites
3. 1/2 cup of white sugar
4. 3/4 cup of finely chopped pecans (or Almonds..... much cheaper and taste just as fine)
5. 1 Tbsp of baking powder
6. 1/2 Tbsp of vanilla extract
Ingredients for Topping:
1. 8 ounces of cream cheese (room temperature)
2. 1 container of regular cool whip (8 ounces)
3. 1 cup of powdered sugar
1. 1 medium sized container of strawberries, washed and cut into thin horizontal slices
2. 1 small container of washed and blueberries
1. Two mixing bowls
2. Handheld mixer
4. 1 Ziploc bag
5. 2 Cake pans
6. Aluminum Foil
Step 1: The Must-Steps before you start anything!
1. Rip two big sheets of aluminum foil that will be able to cover the length and width of your cake pans. Then press one aluminum foil into both cake pans so that it cover most of the bottom's edges (Trust me, do not butter your cake pans because it will be a bit**.... excuse me a "bit" of work to take your cake out of your pans). Next grab your scissors and trim all the excess aluminum foil that is sticking on top or over your pan (as long as your covering the bottom half of your pan... your good).
2. After that, pour your Ritz-crackers into a small/large Ziploc bag and crush them with your hands. (DO NOT OVER CRUSH THEM.... they shouldn't look like crumbs but still be half their size). Set aside.
3. Wash your fruit and with your strawberries, cut the stem-leaf part and place it down on its' white part (or used to be stem part). Then slice into thin-medium horizontal slices. After your done with all of them, put them in the fridge.