Hi Everyone. For Halloween this year I wanted to do something that I've never done before. A while ago I thought it might be fun to make a mother nature costume. Keep in mind that I've never sewed anything in my life so I wasn't quite sure how I was going to tackle this idea.
When I was shopping in a thrift store one day I found a dress that looked like WINTER to me so I bought it and that's how it started.
Step 1: Materials
1. Dress (thrift store)
2. Extra Material (used to lengthen the dress)
4. Needle and Thread (various colours)
5. Artificial flowers and leaves (dollar store)
6. Snowflakes (christmas decorations from the dollar store)
7. Quilters polyester batting (WalMart)