* Undo the previous owner's all or nothing headlight mod, back to stock.
* replace all the lighting, except the headlights, with LED lights.
* Add an external watertight/ waterproof cigarette lighter socket (on a switch and fuse) close to the gauge cluster/ handle bar area (for gps, etc.).
* Add an internal mounted cigarette lighter socket in the trunk, under passenger seat (charge phone, etc.).
* Add Body lights (on a fuse and switch).
I store my bike at a friend's house, whom is generous enough to let me store and work on my bike in his heated garage. So I spend about 2 days a month (kid free weekends) working on the bike (mods I am making and general winter maintenance).