In the words of one of my Favorite American Inventors....
"One of my primary objectives is to form the tools so the tools themselves shall fashion the work and give to every part, its just proportion." - E. Whitney
Task: To create an Instructables project that is waterproof, fireproof, freeze-proof, crushproof, crash-proof, drop-proof, shock-proof, radiation-proof, slash-proof, stab-proof, bullet-proof, shark-proof, tiger-proof, toddler-proof,
and can withstand most other acts of GOD ......... Im not messing with God but I dare a tiger to try and out run this thunder stick
(1) card board box
(1) piece of ply wood 48x80
(1) all thread rod
(1) oxygen tank
(1) ball hitch matching oxygen tanks thread
(1) smooth bore thick steel tube
(1) bag of quickrete
(1) set of bike pegs
(2) wheel chair wheels
(2) 6" x 8' boards
(2) 2" x 4' boards
(2) couplers matching wheel chair bolts
(8) nuts matching all thread rod
(2) heavy duty wood bolts
sawzall with both metal and wood blades
hole cutting bits
long bits matching all thread O.D.
"L" beam as long as the oxygen tank
6" # 10 bit
deck water sealent
100 lb of weight
hole saw bits
2x4 inch piece of flat plastic
Step 1: Prepping for Assembely
Materials Needed :
A. Oxygen Tank
B. Tape Measurer
C. Ply Wood
F. Orbital Sander
1. Evacuate all air from cylinder and remove valve head.
2. Measure 22 inches from the valve base and chop end of cylinder from base of tank and set aside,
3. Measure 48 inches from end of planks and saw ends off.
4. Measure 48 inches long by 6 inches wide and cut plywood to match planks.
5. From plywood measure 18" x 22" and cut eight peices.
6. Measure 24 inches and cut 2x4s into 2 pieces.
7. Sand, planks, 2x4s and all plywood cuts.