Step 1: Supplies
- 2 To 3 mouse shaped lemons. You might need the extra lemons because of bloopers.
- 1- 2 Nicely shaped cabbage leafs
- 1 Small cheese wedge (Swiss would make a splash.)
- 1 Cucumber
- Several springs of parsley
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 Carrot
- Pepper corns
Step 3: Cut The Bottom Of The Mouse
- Follow the picture and cut the bottom of the lemon to form a solid place to set the body of the mouse.
- Reserve the cut off piece for the ears.
- Place the lemon cut side down.
Step 4: Carving The Ears
- Eye ball where you think the ears should be.
- Carefully carve a line all the way across the head as shown in the pictures with the knife.
- Go across it again making it slightly wider so the ears will slip in the crack.
- Carefully carve the ears into an ear shape.
- Place the ears in the crack as shown in the picture in the next step.
Step 5: Carving The Eye Sections
- Using the skewer carefully mark where the eyes will be.
- Carve a small hole large enough to stick a pepper corn in so they will stay in place.
- Place a pepper corn in each eye.
- The ears should look like the picture here.
- Carve the tail as shown in the picture.
- Poke a hole in the back of the mouse with a skewer.
- Place the carved tail into the back end of the mouse so the tail is straight up and slightly curled.