I saw the wallet comp and thought "Thats an idea! I can show how green this recycled wallet is"
It may look a little stingy though because mine was a rush job. If I make another I will post it because it will have a decent hour spent on it...... Enough intro, lets go!
Also my camera wouldn't focus on title shot. Sorry!
Also to vote press the pretty + button
Step 1: What you'll need.
1. a few mouse pads, though you can make do with 1
2. A stanley knife
3. A ruler - I didn't use one so mine is messy
4. Hot glue gun or another effective glue
5. a 9v battery or battery clip
6. A credit card or similar to measure the card holder
The picture is of my "clean" workbench.