I hope you enjoy these adorable pillows. I think they would make cute gifts and/or decorations for a bridal shower.
Step 1: Materials and Tools
- 1 yard of white felt
- 2 types of Patterned Fabric - for legs, one for girl one for guy
- Black Felt - boy pillow mustache
- Navy blue felt - girls shoes
- Pink felt - girls cheeks
- 2 Buttons - girls shoes
- Embroidery Thread: black and pink
- White Thread
- Fiber Fill - pillow stuffing
- Sewing Machine
- Wide eyed needle
- Regular needle
Step 2: Make and Cut Patterns
Legs - about 8.5" long and curve at the bottom. You will need to cut out 4 pieces for each pillow.
Cloud - my cloud pattern is just 1/2 of the cloud.
- Layer two pieces of fabric each a about 18"x18".
- Folded the fabric diagonally in half (looks like a triangle)
- Place the pattern on the fold of the fabric.
- Instead of pinning the pattern to the fabric, I just pinned the fabric down at the edges and traced the pattern with a marker.
- Leaving the pins in the fabric, remove the pattern and cut just inside of the marker line. Now you have your two pattern pieces