The second is that there ate not many guns that have accesories you can take on and off and replace with other accesories. The third one is that i'm tired of huge knex guns that barely scrape 7 feet! But this gun fixes all of these problems.
It comes equipped with all of the things shown on the first picture, and maybe even more in the future.
Have fun, and please rate.
***I am currently working on adding a revolver attachment to this gun. If anybody has ideas on how to do that without changing the gun, please let me know***
Step 1: Handle
Step 2: Barrel
Step 3: Trigger System
I didnt make it, so give credit to whoever did.
Step 4: Sight
Step 5: Stabilizers
Step 6: Ram and Rubberbands
You will need at least one thick rubber band, and one medium rubber band.
Step 7: Magazine
Step 8: Shells
Note: you can make as many shells as you want. However, if he ammo is not staying in the shells, you can buy sone aluminum foil tape and put a tiny bit over the end. It has to be aluminum foil tape, because the ram will punch right through it.
Step 9: Barrel Extension and Safety Lock
The temporary safety lock makes sure the bullet does not come out of the gun. It is, yet again, dettachable.
Step 10: Loading, Firing, and Troubleshooting
2. If you are using the magazine, first pull out the magazine ram if it is in. Second, put about 6 green rods ( if you have a short magazine like the one on this instructable ) into the magazine, horizontally. Third, put the black end of the magazine ram into the magazine, and attach the rubberband to the grey/white rods on each end. Pull the pin back, and pull the trigger. Now repeat.
1. The ram wont stay in place.
The ram is probably not sharpened flat enough. Take it out and sharpen it again.
2. The magazine is jamming.
Take the magazine out, fix the jam, and put it back.
3. The bullets in the magazine won't move up.
The grey connector that you cut is probably not flat enough, and the green rods wont snap in.
4. The trigger is too small.
Replace it with an orange or grey connector.
5. I can't get the two grey connectors on the magazine through.
Try taking the red rods off of the two yellow connectors in front of it simultaneously. Put them back afterward