Introduction: Mug Brownie Made With Hot Chocolate Mix (no Cocoa Powder/eggs)
Hello everyone! I'm back with another food instructable:
Mug Brownie made with Hot Chocolate mix!!!
*Sorry about the pictures. I forgot to take a picture before I let my sister start eating it.
This recipe is pretty simple & it has no egg or cocoa powder.
Hope you enjoy this instructable!!!
Step 1: Ingredients & Materials
- 6 tablespoons Hot Chocolate mix
- 4 tablespoons All-Purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- A coffee mug
- A fork (for mixing)
- Measuring spoons
Step 2: Mixing
1. Put the flour & Hot Chocolate mix into a mug and stir together well
2. Add the melted butter, water, & vanilla extract to the mug and mix until you don't see any more dry mixture. (Should have consistency of brownie batter)
Step 3: Microwave Then EAT!!!
Put mug in microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
DO NOT MICROWAVE TOO LONG!!!
Should be slightly moist in center.
Add whip cream, ice cream or even both and enjoy!!!
Again I am very sorry about the finished picture. Untill next time peeps