An xcarriage for fdm 3d printers to convert a 3d printer into a multi purpose fabrication tool.
Step 1: Getting the Files to Be Printed
Download the files from the attachment and print them.
Step 2: Purpose of the Objects
The xcarriagefan.stl is the file for the fan mount. The xcarriagebase.stl is the xcarriage with servo autobed leveling mount. The xcarriageplate.stl is a plate that sits on top of the xcarriage. The xcarriagebeltclamp.stl is used to clamp the gt2 belt to the xcarriage.
Step 3: How to Use It?
Multiple of these plates can be created according to the heads to be attached. Magnets is inserted into the slot on the plate and another piece on the xcarriage to secure the plate. Attach the belt clamp.
1. Attach the auto leveling switch to the servo arm.
2. Fix the servo into the base carriage.
3. Attach the fan mount.
4. Add the belt clamp.
5. Insert 4 bearing 2 at each side.
6. Add the green plate with the corresponding heads.
7. Assemble the X carriage into the printer.