Fog machines are common equipment when it comes to Halloween, but they have their drawbacks. They shoot fog in only one stream, and the fog is limited to the color white. Now you will be armed with knowledge about how to create a fog spreader that has colors which you can change with the flip of a switch.
Step 1: Materials
- Fog machine.
- 2 sections of PVC pipe.
- PVC T fitting that fits your pipe
- 12 bright red LED's
- 12 bright blue LED's
- 1 SPST (single pole, single throw) switch
- 1 SPDT (single pole, double throw) switch
- Soldering supplies
- Wire (several yards)
- Hot glue and hot glue gun
- Drill with 1/2 in bit and 5 mm (or close) bit.
- Cable ties
- X-acto knife
- Tape measure
- Piece of scrap wood
- Some sort of strong tape (Foil tape is recommended. This stuff is amazing)