Step 1: Supplies you will need
- Cut two pieces of each that are 14.5" x 8.5".
- Also cut a piece of each in a triangle with a base of 13.5".
- Cut four strips of your main fabric that are 7" x 3". These will be your separators.
2. Needle and thread (I used the same color as my main fabric but you can do a contrasting one if you like it like that.)
3. Sewing machine (I used contrasting thread from my main fabric but you can do the same color as your main fabric. whatever floats your boat.)
5. 1 square of felt in a matching color. (optional)
6. Button or embellishment (optional)
7. Sew on snap button (optional)
9. Ruler or measuring tape
10. Fabric glue