Step 1: Main Body
1. Create a box (Length: 20, Width: 20, Height: 30)
2. Determine the front of your toaster and then fillet the top front and back edges (Radius: 4.5)
Step 2: Base
2. Center the main body onto the box you have created.
Step 3: Breadbox
2. Subtract the box from your main body.
3. Create another box (Length: 1. Width: 11, Height: 10).
4. Center this box over the opening.
5. Create a cylinder (Radius: 0.2, Length: 7).
6. Position the cylinder horizontal and center it on top of the breadbox cover.
7. Create a sphere (Radius: 0.5).
8. Center the sphere along the width of the door and place it roughly close to the bottom. This will act as a door handle.
Step 4: Slopes
2. Extrude the triangle (Height: 16).
3. Rotate the shape so that it is positioned as shown in the picture.
4. Move the shape into the main body so that Side One is coincident with the left side of the main body and touching the base.
5. Copy and mirror the object.
6. Position the new object in the same proportion as the the first object except on the opposite side of the main body.
7. Subtract both triangular objects from the main body.
Step 5: Toaster Slots
2. Place the boxes so that each one is 4.5 units from the side edge and centered along the length of the main body.
3. Subtract the boxes from the main body.
Step 6: Condiment Dispensers
2. Create a second cylinder (Radius: 0.5, Height: 5).
3. Center the second cylinder on top of the first cylinder.
4. Create another two of these cylindrical sets and equally space them apart along one side of the toaster as shown in the pictures.
5. Create three more cylinders (Radius: 0.25, Height: long enough to pass though a cylindrical set) and center one within each of the cylindrical sets.
6. Subtract each individual cylinder from the cylindrical sets.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for the opposite side of the toaster.
Step 7: Filleting
2. Fillet the slots of the main body (Radius: 0.5).
3. Fillet the condiment dispensers (Radius: 0.2).
4. Fillet the breadbox door hinge (Radius: 0.1).
5. Fillet the sides of the door (Radius: 0.4).
6. Fillet the sides of the base (Radius: 10).
Step 8: Borders and Knob
1. Create a cylinder (Radius: 10, Height: 2).
2. Create another cylinder (Radius 9, Height 2).
3. Center the second cylinder inside the first cylinder.
4. Subtract the inner cylinder from the outer cylinder.
5. Separate the cylinder into two halves and position each one at both ends of the base as shown in the picture.
1. Create a cylinder (Radius: 3, Height: 1)
2. Center the cylinder against the front of the toaster as shown in the picture.
3. Fillet the cylinder (Radius: 0.5)
Step 9: Materials
Dispensers = PVC (Colour: Black)
Door = PVC (Colour: Black)
Door Handle = PVC (Color: Black)
Hinge = Steel
Knob = PVC (Colour: Black)
Base = Oak
Step 10: Containers and More Materials
2. Create a second box (Length: 9.5, Width: 2.5, Height: 4.5).
3. Center the second box inside the first box so that the both tops are coincident.
4. Center the box set along the side of the main body.
5. Subtract the second box from the first box.
6. Attach two rectangular boxes (First = Length/Width: 2, Height: 6, Second = Length/Width: 2, Height: 4) perpendicular to one another and place them so that the longer one is touching the container and the shorter one is touching the main body. Refer to the pictures for a visual representation.
7. Fillet the outermost corner to a radius you find most suitable.
8. Create another box to act as the lid (Length: 10, Width: 3, Height: 1).
9. Place the lid directly on top of the container.
10. Repeat steps 1-8 for the opposite side of the main body.
Container = Glass
Lid = PVC (Colour: Black)
Pipe = PVC ( Colour: Black)
Step 11: Load It Up!
[ You can change the colour of the glass container to represent your own favourite spreads! ]