Introduction: Multi-function Sheild
Most of us love to play with sheilds and guns so this an epic combination of a sheild aswell as gun making it perfect to play with your friends or even use for a movie set.
The most surprising thing is most of the stuff to make this will be from the ones you may find at your very own house
Step 1: What All Will You Need
You will need:
- A geometry compass
- Few paper
- A hot glue gun
- Black tape
- Rubber band
Step 2: Making the Sheild
- First of all draw a circle with the compass which should have a radius of 10 -15 cm's which is a diameter of 20 - 30 cm's .
- Secondary we can cut it out from the cardboard into its shape which is a circle. use a cutter for this job.
- Now you can paint it how you like and how it would look the best, like i have painted it black with a star in the middle.
Step 3: Making the Gun
- Fold a paper very thinly into a paper roll
- Now fold another paper which should be hollow enough that the first paper can pass through inside it
- Cover both with black tape
- Now attach a rubber band to the first paper rolls end
- Connect the rubber bands other end to the start of the second paper
- Fix both the rolls using the hot glue gun at the bottom of the back side of the sheild it should be in such a way that one is under another
- You can also attach a pouch to keep the bullets which we will make in the next step.
Step 4: Making the Bullet
Fold a small piece of paper in the shape of a missile that it can cut through the air.