With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
This is an adaptation of an old-fashioned method of drying socks or other little things on the clothesline. It makes an excellent gift for anyone (even with a ...
1. Nine new, fairly sturdy clothespins that have a good grip and will survive a lot of repeated use. The opening in the spring should be large enough ...
Use a sturdy wire hangar as the template. Trace around the triangular bottom section. Add 1/2 inch seam allowance along the top, increasing to 3/4 inch at the ...
Place right sides of scrap material together, and position pattern so the long (bottom side) is parallel with either the long or cross grain of the material. Pin ...
1. Turn down (to the inside) a narrow hem along each side of the top edge (this will form the opening for the top of the hanger); use ...
3. Cut nine 6-inch (15 mm) lengths of the twill tape and thread each one through the spring of a clothespin. If you cannot push it through by ...
4. Secure the end clothespins first (#1 and #2). One end of the twill tape should be sewn (on the inside of the hem) close to the end ...
7. Clothespins #6 through #9 should be sewn securely on the opposite side, so they fall equally between the spaces created by those on the other side.
8. Place completed fabric with clothespins over the hanger. Put cord elastic through the space at the neck of the hanger and tie ends together in a knot.
Use indoors with the regular hanger top (no elastic needed). Use on the clothesline with the elastic (see instructions wit the next photo).
While holding the hanger with the right hand and with the top of the hanger above the level of the clothesline itself, pass the elastic (knot at the ...
Learn to Sew at Love to Sew- Designing and Sewing for an American Girl Dollby Love to Sew Studio
How to sew burp clothsby orangesugar
NASCAR SEWINGby sunshiine
Patchless Patch - Fix Your Jeans!by scoochmaroo
How to Sew With Dental Flossby MeghanMakesPatches
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »