With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
This is an adaptation of an old-fashioned method of drying socks or other little things on the clothesline. It makes an excellent gift for anyone (ev...
1. Nine new, fairly sturdy clothespins that have a good grip and will survive a lot of repeated use. The opening in the spring should be large enough...
Use a sturdy wire hangar as the template. Trace around the triangular bottom section. Add 1/2 inch seam allowance along the top, increasing to 3/4 i...
Place right sides of scrap material together, and position pattern so the long (bottom side) is parallel with either the long or cross grain of the ma...
1. Turn down (to the inside) a narrow hem along each side of the top edge (this will form the opening for the top of the hanger); use a zigzag stitch ...
3. Cut nine 6-inch (15 mm) lengths of the twill tape and thread each one through the spring of a clothespin. If you cannot push it through by twistin...
4. Secure the end clothespins first (#1 and #2). One end of the twill tape should be sewn (on the inside of the hem) close to the end seam on one sid...
7. Clothespins #6 through #9 should be sewn securely on the opposite side, so they fall equally between the spaces created by those on the other side....
8. Place completed fabric with clothespins over the hanger. Put cord elastic through the space at the neck of the hanger and tie ends together in a k...
Use indoors with the regular hanger top (no elastic needed). Use on the clothesline with the elastic (see instructions wit the next photo).
While holding the hanger with the right hand and with the top of the hanger above the level of the clothesline itself, pass the elastic (knot at the t...
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
Learn to Sew at Love to Sew- Designing and Sewing for an American Girl Dollby Love to Sew Studio
Patchless Patch - Fix Your Jeans!by scoochmaroo
NASCAR SEWINGby sunshiine
How to sew burp clothsby orangesugar
Denim Frayed Lap Quiltby amnartist
Small, Rustic Dice Bagby Exscaly
How To Sew A Pencilcaseby bookzilla
How to Sew a French Seam - Learn to Sewby Love to Sew Studio
How to Sew a Peplum Style Table Clothby HollyMann
Sailing Canoe Chapter 7: Sew a Skin over the Hull Skeleton and Seal it.by TimAnderson
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2014 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »