With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share step-by-step photos with text instructions
share one or more photos in one step quickly and easily
share your how-to video
This is an adaptation of an old-fashioned method of drying socks or other little things on the clothesline. It makes an excellent gift for anyone (ev...
1. Nine new, fairly sturdy clothespins that have a good grip and will survive a lot of repeated use. The opening in the spring should be large enough...
Use a sturdy wire hangar as the template. Trace around the triangular bottom section. Add 1/2 inch seam allowance along the top, increasing to 3/4 i...
Place right sides of scrap material together, and position pattern so the long (bottom side) is parallel with either the long or cross grain of the ma...
1. Turn down (to the inside) a narrow hem along each side of the top edge (this will form the opening for the top of the hanger); use a zigzag stitch ...
3. Cut nine 6-inch (15 mm) lengths of the twill tape and thread each one through the spring of a clothespin. If you cannot push it through by twistin...
4. Secure the end clothespins first (#1 and #2). One end of the twill tape should be sewn (on the inside of the hem) close to the end seam on one sid...
7. Clothespins #6 through #9 should be sewn securely on the opposite side, so they fall equally between the spaces created by those on the other side....
8. Place completed fabric with clothespins over the hanger. Put cord elastic through the space at the neck of the hanger and tie ends together in a k...
Use indoors with the regular hanger top (no elastic needed). Use on the clothesline with the elastic (see instructions wit the next photo).
While holding the hanger with the right hand and with the top of the hanger above the level of the clothesline itself, pass the elastic (knot at the t...
Tag files as:
Learn to Sew at Love to Sew- Designing and Sewing for an American Girl Dollby Love to Sew Studio
Patchless Patch - Fix Your Jeans!by scoochmaroo
How to sew burp clothsby orangesugar
NASCAR SEWINGby sunshiine
Denim Frayed Lap Quiltby amnartist
Small, Rustic Dice Bagby Exscaly
Sailing Canoe Chapter 7: Sew a Skin over the Hull Skeleton and Seal it.by TimAnderson
How To Sew A Pencilcaseby bookzilla
How to sew a Pocket Diaperby captainwiggles
Making a Rag Dollby ehudwill
Download our new apps for iOS and android!
©Copyright 2013 Autodesk Inc. All rights reserved.
PDF DownloadsAs a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format.
You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.