Introduction: Multipurpose Hook Rack
A rack made of cutleries?
You bet. A spoon, knife, fork; it's your choice. We all need funky hook racks to keep the floor mess-free. Try this out and make use of stained cutleries bound for the bin!
Materials and Tools:
1. Bench Drill
3. Pellet Wood
4. Paint, Spray paint, decorative items, carving knife
5. Hammer and screw/nails
Step 1: Punch-a-hole
Use a bench drill to punch a hole at the handle of the cutlery. This for the ease of screwing/nailing.
Step 2: Hammer and Bend
1. Place a screw or nail in the premade hole and screw/hammer cutlery into your wood.
2. Then, use a plier to bend the cutlery however much you want it to.
Step 3: Decorate and Hang!
1. Let your artistic self run wild and care not the outcome
2. use spray paints, paints, carve pictures or stick used taps on it like we did.
3. Then hang the rack with more hooks and strings!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.