The project was a success, my group could easily find each other and we had fun bobbing around with it during the late night sets.
We received a lot of praise and many people have been asking us how we made it. I figured this would be the best spot to post it.
Hopefully you can be inspired to create something similar!
• Box Cutter / Xacto Knife
• Paint Brushes
• Black Duct Tape
• Foil Duct Tape
• Blue Painters Tape
• Black Acrylic Paint (for solids)
• Yellow & Blue Enamel Paint (for transparent)
• 2x - 24"x36" sheets of Transluscent Cor-plast
• One equal sized sheet of paper for stenciling
• 4x - 3" long bolts
• 16x - washers
• 12x - nuts
• 2x - 3' Paracord 550
• Telescoping Flag Pole (20')
• Hula skirt
• Battery powered string of micro-LEDs (http://amzn.to/14CxcyT)
• Small Carabiner
• A friend or two
Step 1: CUTTING THE COR-PLAST:
Cut those pieces out and use them for tracing out the exact same shapes on the other sheet of Cor-Plast. Then, cut the same shapes out of the second sheet.