1 bunch of Mustard Greens (can use Kale or any greens really)
1 Tbs Lemon Juice
Other flavors to consider
Step 1: Prepare Greens
2. Put the pieces in a bowl.
3. Sprinkle the greens with lemon juice.
4. Add desired spices.
5. Toss with hands.
Step 2: Baking Chips
2. Spread green pieces in a single layer either on a non-stick pan, pan layered with parchment paper, or I use a pizza pan with holes in the bottom to prevent sticking.
3. Place in oven and let them dehydrate until crispy (30 minutes)
4. Remove from oven and let chips cool (If you don't end up eating them straight from the pan)
5. Store any for later in a air tight container.