It's pretty much GUARANTEED that whoever you use this on WILL JUMP BACK trying to escape the stream of mustard!!!
What you will need:
- Clean empty mustard bottle
- Butcher String
- Yellow pen or highlighter
Step 1: Making the Prop
- Cut of a length of string (mine's about 18 inches) and color it yellow with a highlighter or yellow pen.
- If needed, make sure the hole in the cap goes straight down into the bottle. My bottle had an angled piece of plastic at the bottom of the hole that I needed to remove. I used a metal skewer, but a drill or pair of pliers could do the trick.
- Thread the string through the cap then tie a couple knots in both ends so the ends can't go through the hole. Trim any excess string at the end of the knot that remains outside of the bottle.
- Pull the sting until the top knot is against the top of the cap and feed the rest of the string into the bottle.
- Replace the cap and get ready to watch someone jump!