Introduction: Mutton Korma
Mutton korma is an Indian mutton recipe which can be enjoyed with Roti or rice.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Marinated mutton (750 grams)
- Finely chopped medium onions (2-3 Nos )
- 3-5 tbsp cooking oil.
- 2 tbsp Coriander powder.
- 1-1.5 tbsp Red chilli powder.
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder.
- 5-6 green cardamom.
- 5-6 cloves.
- 5-6 black pepper.
- 2-3 small cinnamon sticks.
- 2-3 small bay leaves. 3-5 red chillies.
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- 1 tbsp salt (or according to your taste)
- 100-150 ml curd.
- 3 tbsp grated coconut.
- Some water to add during cooking.
Step 2: Marination
Wash and pat dry mutton.Add some salt. Add some oil (It will help to get it tender). Add some red chilli powder (Optional). Mix well. Keep it for marination (At least 30 minutes, though keeping it overnight is best).
Step 3: Cooking
For detailed cooking instruction with written instructions, please see the below video,