Intro: MuzzleFlash : An expandable customisable card game.
Following on from my last instructable http://www.instructables.com/id/A-Simple-Customisable-Card-Game/ I'd thought I'd post a second game that was developed at the same time. Whilst this could probably feature in the Dad-Can-Do ...
1. Separate the Personality card from the rest of your deck.
2. Shuffle all of the remaning cards.
3. Place your personality card as shown in the diagram.
4. Draw four cards, and discard one to the discard pile.
5. Lay any Weapon, Armour or Cover Cards that you wish to use.
6. Determine who will start (Roll a die / toss a coin)
7. Each player has a starting life score of 20 (use counters or a d20 to track your life points).