My newest robot is a little out of my ordinary but still keeps with my robot pet theme. The code has evolved from K@ to K9 to Wall-E and now resides in my Cookie Monster.
Watch the video: You Tube
The code had been modified to give cookie monster a realistic walking motion. The frame that i had modified is a Mike Disc Throwing robot. I used the legs/torso from this robot because it had a walking motion mechanism. The motors were removed and replaced with GWS Modified Servos. The arms are controlled by standard GWS servos, as well as the head.
The circuit is the EZ-B Bluetooth Robot Controller: http://www.ez-robot.com
The programming is done through EZ-Builder: http://www.ez-robot.com/EZ-Builder
- 1 x DIY Robot Frame
- 1 x Cookie Monster Stuffed Toy
- 2 x modified gws servos for drivetrain http://www.hvwtech.com/products_view.asp?ProductID=877
- 1 x gws servos for head http://www.hvwtech.com/products_view.asp?ProductID=878
- 2 x gws servos for arms http://www.hvwtech.com/products_view.asp?ProductID=878
- 1 x sharp gp2d05 distance sensor http://www.hvwtech.com/products_view.asp?ProductID=88
- 5 AA battery pack http://www.hvwtech.com/products_view.asp?ProductID=1206
- Dremel or Equivalent Tool
- Krazy Glue or Equivalent Adhesive
- Tiny Screws (Saved from taking toy apart)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Zip Ties
He's fuzzy and durable. Makes for a pretty fun kids toy :) Even talks!